If you consider yourself a fan of the BBC’s cricketing/nonsense podcast Tailenders then why not test your knowledge of it with this quiz.
1. Where is Jimmy broadcasting from in the very first episode?
2. Where was the first live show recorded in 2018?
a. Palace Theatre
c. Hackney Empire
d. Radio Theatre, (Broadcasting House)
3. What is Greg James’s nickname which was created by Jimmy Anderson on the podcast?
d. Jimmy G’s
4. Which one of these is NOT a quiz by Mattchin?
a. Our Jimmy
c. Gimme and Ere’ Son
d. Life on Marsh
5. In one particular General Cricketing Sadness which body part did someone embarrassingly think the box protected?
6. What did the BBC continuity announcer mistakenly call Tailenders?
7. Who presented the Tailenders team with the trophy when they beat Michael Vaughan’s TMS team in the celebrity cricket match at Derby?
a. Geoffrey Boycott
b. Sunil Gavaskar
c. Alastair Cook
d. Joe Root
8. In the Mattchin report what was Mattchin’s response to the Afghanistan radio presenters question about why he was supporting Afghanistan?
a. Do you know what a rollasole shoe is?
b. My Uncle is Sachin Tendulkar, my best mate is Jimmy Anderson and because of a cricketing podcast I’m on a mission to follow this Afghanistan team around the country.
c. I’m an Australian fast bowler with clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. (Starc in the middle with you)
d. I’m just here for the cider.
9. Where was Eleanor Oldroyd reporting from?
a. A moist area
b. The Windy Gantry
c. The dripping pipe
d. The eggy room
10. Complete this sentence. Sandra Bullock is a very good……?
d. New ball bowler
Scroll down for the answers
If you enjoy SillyPoint’s content and want to support us then follow the link below and grab us a coffee.
1. b. Townsville
2. d. Radio Theatre
3. c. G-Force
4. d. Life on Marsh
5. a. Ear
6. a. Trailfinders
7. b. Sunil Gavaskar
8. b. My Uncle is Sachin Tendulkar, my best mate is Jimmy Anderson and because of a cricketing podcast I’m on a mission to follow this Afghanistan team around the country.
9. b. The Windy Gantry
10. c. Cactus